Photo courtesy of Be Still Studios
Hi there! I’m Trisha and I’m so glad you’re here! Join me as I find joy in our everyday life while pursuing Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in homeschooling, simple living, and creating a home full of vintage finds.
I am a mama of four, and a wife to an amazing husband. I find joy in homemaking and in all the simple yet beautiful tasks that it brings. I home educate our children and really feel that I am right where I am suppose to be in life. I have such a passion for homeschooling and my family, and I pray the Lord uses my station at home for His glory.
I am so glad you are here, and I am excited to share my journey of pursuing a life filled with joy with you. Thank you for following along with me!
Follow along over on my instagram page, as well. I post stories and reels to encourage!
Five Facts About Me:
- I love books! I love reading, collecting, and sniffing books! Just kidding about the sniffing, but you know that old book smell I’m talking about.
- I really like coffee. It’s not just the taste, smell, and caffeine. It’s like a friend that greets you in a warm embrace every morning (or afternoon, just sayin!)
- My husband is my best friend, and truly the greatest treasure to me.
- I am a talker! I am 100% an extrovert. I am long-winded and have to always tell every. single. detail of every story.
- My husband’s arms are as long as my legs, and he is well over a foot taller than I am.